Have you purchased yours? Buy your (Full or Diversity) Pass & get lifetime access to all #CDW21 recs + a spot at our Virtual Center!
We provide a community, events and thought leadership for those who use the relationships, meaning and context in Data to achieve great things. We've been connecting data, people, and ideas since 2016.
Connected Data London, the top event for leaders and innovators on all things Knowledge Graphs, Graph Data Science and AI, Graph Databases and Semantic Technology, is back as what it has de facto become: Connected Data World.
We are accepting submissions across 3 calls:
Workshops - December 1: A panel of experts discusses a topic, and engages with the audience in a structured way. Live session duration: 2 hours. Material can be split over more than 1 2-hour sessions.
Masterclasses - December 2: Hands-on tutorial in which instructors teach attendees skills they can use in their daily work. Live session duration: 2 hours. Material can be split over more than 1 2-hour sessions.
Presentations - December 3. Real world use cases and innovative approaches. Pre-recorded sessions streamed in our virtual venue with speakers attending. 25 Minutes presentation, 10 minutes moderated Q&A in the presentation virtual room, unlimited post-talk engagement in the virtual lounge.
Applications of Knowledge Graphs, Graph Data Science and AI, Graph Databases and Semantic Technology in:
- Pharma, Healthcare and Science
- Finance and Banking
- Manufacturing and Logistics
- Media and Publishing
- Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance (ESG)
- Other domains; e.g., Culture/Art, GeoSpatial data/Trajectories
Personal Knowledge Management and Personal Knowledge Graphs; The use of knowledge graph technology and practices in a personal context and capacity
Semantic SEO and Knowledge Graphs; Google’s Things, not Strings is where the Knowledge Graph term was coined, and remains a very prominent application
Hybrid AI; combining symbolic reasoning with machine learning, knowledge graphs with data science, is a very promising direction for the future of AI
Graph-based hardware; innovative architectures to power the future of AI
Graph algorithms and distributed systems; techniques for fast execution of mission-critical graph algorithms
Graph analytics for blockchain applications; Graph analytics is a natural match for Distributed Ledgers operating on top of interconnected meshes of nodes
Innovations in Knowledge Graphs, Graph Data Science and AI, Graph Databases and Semantic Technology combined with:
- Natural Language Processing
- Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Observability, Data Mesh, Data Fabric
- Data Engineering and MLOps
- Data visualization, Human-computer interaction (HCI), User interfaces and user experience (UI/UX)
- Other topics
We are committed to fostering a respectful environment, and we encourage learning and sharing in the broad community of people who attend and speak at our events.
You can check our pledge, our standards and our responsibilities in our Code of Conduct.
We'll be happy to welcome you to the club of 260+ speakers who have shared their work with 5100+ attendees in 230+ sessions over the years.
We have hosted top minds from the likes of Bayer, BBC, Facebook Research, Microsoft, Google, GSK, IBM, NASA, Thomson Reuters, Wolfram and Uber, as well as new entrants who went on to rock the world.
- Key audience and event metrics and demographics.
- Our Program Committee.
We like to meaningfully engage with and learn from our speakers, and reward them appropriately for sharing their knowledge. If your submission is accepted, you will get:
- Guidance to shape your talk and engage on our platform
- A free +1 pass for all CDW21 sessions and our virtual venue
- Discount codes for your network
- For Workshop and Masterclass submissions: a share of the proceeds
- September 30, 2021 — Submission Deadline
- October 14, 2021 — Notification of Acceptance
- November 12, 2021 — Presentation recordings due
- December 1, 2021 — Workshops delivered live online
- December 2, 2021 — Masterclasses delivered live online
- December 3, 2021 — Presentations streamed online
Proposals will be evaluated by the program committee, which consists of leaders and innovators with strong industry and academic backgrounds.
We receive a large number of submissions, therefore it is not possible to accept all of them. We will prioritize submissions based on the following:
Concise description explaining:
- The problem you are addressing, or the opportunity you are creating
- Target audience, and what will the people who attend your talk get from it
- Why this is important to our audience and the world at large
- How you have addressed the problem, or created the opportunity
- The impact of your work
Speaker profile providing:
- Background and experience
- Motivation for joining CDW21
- References to previous talks, if available
If you are considering submitting, and you are affiliated with a vendor in the Knowledge Graph / Graph Database space, you are kindly requested to get in touch with the sponsorships team.
We kindly ask you to read the instructions and fill it in properly. If you need help, you can reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org